Title
Boy given over-the-counter medication for chicken pox — and it almost killed him
Description
A mother has posted shocking images of her son Tommy to social media as a warning: never give your child ibuprofen to relieve chicken pox symptoms. British mum Verity did, and the consequences were gruesome and almost deadly.
Site Icon
Boy given over-the-counter medication for chicken pox — and it almost killed him
Rate the Link
Page Views
28
Link Clicks
0
Visit with QR Code
Share
Add to your Site
<iframe src="https://thealipost.com/widget/35" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="125" height="125"></iframe>
User ReviewsSubmit Your Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 Reviews
5 Star
0
4 Star
0
3 Star
0
2 Star
0
1 Star
0
Submit Your Review
We'll never share your email with anyone else.